Coax Wanted

Simon (G4WQG)

Afternoon,

Does anyone have approx 15m of RG213 that they would like to sell?

Ta

Simon
G4WQG

Marc (M0KYB)

Hi Simon, yes I’m sure I have 15m spare if you want. I’ll have a look tonight. What’s it going to be used for? With a rotator or not?

73
Marc

Simon (G4WQG)

Morning Marc,

Not with a rotator.. Just replacing some old RG58 that has seen better days..

Let me know how much and I can come and collect it..

73
Simon
G4WQG

Simon L S Harris