Club Badges

Marc (M0KYB)

Hi All,

I will be ordering myself a badge shortly, see image / design below. If anyone would like one, I can order them all at the same time, making it cheaper for all of us. It's a good quality badge, 74mm x 35mm, silver border, magnetic fitting, scratch and fade-proof polyurethane coating.

Prices:

5 off       £13.50 each
10 off     £11.00 each
15 off     £9.80 each

All I need is the name and callsign you want on the badge. Please state if you want a crossed zero or not in your callsign.

Best wishes,

Marc
M0KYB

Graham (G4OED)

Hi Marc,

I should like a badge please.

Graham Perry G4OED

Many Thanks

Graham

On 25 Mar 2022, at 13:23, Marc (M0KYB) <marc@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I will be ordering myself a badge shortly, see image / design below. If anyone would like one, I can order them all at the same time, making it cheaper for all of us. It's a good quality badge, 74mm x 35mm, silver border, magnetic fitting, scratch and fade-proof polyurethane coating.
<Badge.jpg>

Prices:

5 off       £13.50 each
10 off     £11.00 each
15 off     £9.80 each

All I need is the name and callsign you want on the badge. Please state if you want a crossed zero or not in your callsign.

Best wishes,

Marc
M0KYB

chris.g4bpo@...

Hi Marc,

I would like to be added to your list for callsign badges.

My name for the badge is Chris Hoare and my call is G4AJA – I don’t need a barred O – Hi.

Best regards,  Chris, G4AJA

I will be ordering myself a badge shortly, see image / design below. If anyone would like one, I can order them all at the same time, making it cheaper for all of us. It's a good quality badge, 74mm x 35mm, silver border, magnetic fitting, scratch and fade-proof polyurethane coating.

Prices:

5 off       £13.50 each
10 off     £11.00 each
15 off     £9.80 each

All I need is the name and callsign you want on the badge. Please state if you want a crossed zero or not in your callsign.

Best wishes,

Marc
M0KYB

Ken Killick

Hi Marc can you add me to the badge list name Ken Killick call sign G0SNM with bar through zero please
73 Ken

On 25 Mar 2022, at 20:09, chris.g4bpo via groups.io <chris.g4bpo@...> wrote:

Hi Marc,

I would like to be added to your list for callsign badges.

My name for the badge is Chris Hoare and my call is G4AJA – I don’t need a barred O – Hi.

Best regards,  Chris, G4AJA

I will be ordering myself a badge shortly, see image / design below. If anyone would like one, I can order them all at the same time, making it cheaper for all of us. It's a good quality badge, 74mm x 35mm, silver border, magnetic fitting, scratch and fade-proof polyurethane coating.

<image001.jpg>

Prices:

5 off       £13.50 each
10 off     £11.00 each
15 off     £9.80 each

All I need is the name and callsign you want on the badge. Please state if you want a crossed zero or not in your callsign.

Best wishes,

Marc
M0KYB

elwyn.carter@...

Mark, I would like an ID Badge Also.

Elwyn Carter

G8EFK

I will be ordering myself a badge shortly, see image / design below. If anyone would like one, I can order them all at the same time, making it cheaper for all of us. It's a good quality badge, 74mm x 35mm, silver border, magnetic fitting, scratch and fade-proof polyurethane coating.

Prices:

5 off       £13.50 each
10 off     £11.00 each
15 off     £9.80 each

All I need is the name and callsign you want on the badge. Please state if you want a crossed zero or not in your callsign.

Best wishes,

Marc
M0KYB

Bob G0VTA

Club badge: Bob Collins, G0VTA

On 25 Mar 2022, at 13:23, Marc (M0KYB) <marc@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I will be ordering myself a badge shortly, see image / design below. If anyone would like one, I can order them all at the same time, making it cheaper for all of us. It's a good quality badge, 74mm x 35mm, silver border, magnetic fitting, scratch and fade-proof polyurethane coating.

Prices:

5 off       £13.50 each
10 off     £11.00 each
15 off     £9.80 each

All I need is the name and callsign you want on the badge. Please state if you want a crossed zero or not in your callsign.

Best wishes,

Marc
M0KYB

Tony (G4LDL)

Tony Bettley
G4LDL

Please Marc.

On 25 Mar 2022 13:23, "Marc (M0KYB)" <marc@...> wrote:
Hi All,

I will be ordering myself a badge shortly, see image / design below. If anyone would like one, I can order them all at the same time, making it cheaper for all of us. It's a good quality badge, 74mm x 35mm, silver border, magnetic fitting, scratch and fade-proof polyurethane coating.

Prices:

5 off       £13.50 each
10 off     £11.00 each
15 off     £9.80 each

All I need is the name and callsign you want on the badge. Please state if you want a crossed zero or not in your callsign.

Best wishes,

Marc
M0KYB

Marc (M0KYB)

Thanks everyone, we’re up to 9 badges now. Anybody else?

73
Marc

elwyn.carter@...

Just checking you got my request.

Elwyn

Thanks everyone, we’re up to 9 badges now. Anybody else?

73
Marc

Ted M0MTA

Yes please,
Mark Atfield
M0MTA
Line through the zero please.
73
Mark

Sent from my Mobile

On 27 Mar 2022, at 18:00, Marc (M0KYB) <marc@...> wrote:

Thanks everyone, we’re up to 9 badges now. Anybody else?

73
Marc

Phil (M0PBZ)

One badge for me please Marc.