Another "use it or lose it " warning ? !

Den (M0ACM)

Latest Ofcom News....

Consultation process has begun on pricing commercial use of 'new' GHz bands. One to savour ...

"a national annual licence fee of £7,568 per 2 x 1 MHz for 10 GHz spectrum"

...other bands also part of same process!

Den

James (M1DST)

Given our current allocation is 500MHz wide (10-10.5) that would only cost £1.9M  Although we could knock 100MHz (£378K) due to it not being allowed.  Plus more reductions for the sats.

Another example of where our £15 could have held this kind of thing off.

image.png