70cm FMAC This Evening #contest

Dom - 2E0WHQ

Hi All,

By now you are probably aware that I've been absent due to a family bereavement, however, I'm back in Swindon this week, so I'll be taking part in the RSGB 70cm FMAC this evening from my normal spot up at Barbury Castle, so hopefully I'll get to work a few of you.

I'll probably not be back up the club for a couple of weeks, but should be back towards the tail end of July.

73

Dom, 2E0WHQ

Marc (M0KYB)

Great to hear you back on the air last night Dom, we've all been thinking of you.

73
Marc

Simon (G4WQG)

Simon L S Harris
G4WQG

Great to hear you back on the air last night Dom, we've all been thinking of you.

73
Marc

Dom - 2E0WHQ

Thanks Marc, Simon, James, Elwyn and everyone else who offered their condolences last night. It was great to be back on the air contesting and chatting and it was a welcome break from the other stuff that I've been dealing with. Thank you all for your support, it's been very much appreciated. Looking forward to catching up with you all, face-to-face, in a couple of week's time.

73

Dom, 2E0WHQ