70cm FMAC Log Entry - G4OED - Points Not Assigned To SDARC

Dom - 2E0WHQ

Hi Graham,

Please can you check your 70cm FMAC log entry. It's showing that you haven't assigned the points to the club:

Please can you check and resubmit if necessary?

Thanks,

73

Dom, 2E0WHQ

Graham (G4OED)

Hi Dom,

All done.  I had to make a correction to the original.  Seems that I missed putting in the club on the revised entry.  Sorry about that.

Graham

On 15 Feb 2022, at 13:35, Dom - 2E0WHQ <domwilko@...> wrote:

Hi Graham,

Please can you check your 70cm FMAC log entry. It's showing that you haven't assigned the points to the club:

<dummyfile.0.part>

Please can you check and resubmit if necessary?

Thanks,

73

Dom, 2E0WHQ

Dom - 2E0WHQ

Hi Graham,

No problem. I just spotted it when I entered my log today and didn't want you to be disappointed by losing out of some club points. 😊😊

Dom.