Hi

Chris - 2E0GGU

Was speaking to Dom, 2E0WHQ, on this evenings Net, GB3WH.
I wasn't able to come to the presentation, last Thursday on antenna analysers. I have a Nano VNA and would appreciate some help with it. I know the basics, calibration, VSWR measurement.

73

Dom - 2E0WHQ

Hi Chris,

Welcome to groups.io, obviously my instructions worked. ūüėä

As there are many different versions of Nano VNAs, are you able to identify the model you have? Perhaps post a picture of it or post the model number.
If you look through some of the other posts, there has been some discussions about the Nano VNA SAA-2N, which is the one with the metal case and N Type connectors.

73

Dom, 2E0WHQ

Den (M0ACM)

Hi Chris.
Re your Nano. One of my key messages on Thursday last was that there are so many Members who have one version or other of the Nanovna, that it was a 'sitting duck' as an activity for an Activity Night if people brought theirs and we ran impromptu 'workshops' where Members share hints and tricks with eachother.

Thoughts ? ...

Chris - 2E0GGU

Hi Den.

That would be a great idea, when is the next activities night, this Thursday?

Chris - 2E0GGU