VM & NTLWORLD SPAM Filter

Tony (G4LDL)

Hi all, but particularly Geoff, 2E0HFV.     Seems as though VM/NTLW have tightened their spam filters.   Been trying to send/reply to an email to Geoff but it shows as FAILED with an error  VM603, to do with SPAM it seems.  Looks as though they don't like a string of letters, that are not a known word, in an email address!
Have put a complaint in to VM but not holding my breath!

Tony, G4LDL.

Den (M0ACM)

OMG BT TBH No s'prise! Gd dx 73 ACM !!