Random Length EFLW - Balun availability

Tony (G4LDL)

Those who are interested in obtaining one of the BALUNS mentioned, don't worry if you can't get one as there will be a few available shortly via SDARC (more correctly from me!).

Marc (M0KYB)

Yes well done Tony, I noticed on his website that SDARC had purchased a quantity. If it's the 400W version I'll have one please Tony if that's alright?

Thanks

Marc
M0KYB

Simon (G4WQG)

I would be interested in this too.. Add me to the list Tony

Simon L S Harris
G4WQG

chris.g4bpo@...

Hi Tony,

I too would like to add one of your baluns to my collection of antenna kit – but only after everyone else who wants one is catered for.

Best regards and stay safe,  Chris