From: "James (M1DST)" <james@...>
Date: 22/10/2021 9:38 am (GMT+00:00)
To: sdarc@groups.io
Subject: Re: [sdarc] EMF Calculation - No Inverted V #EMF

As I said last night Den, I thoroughly enjoyed the topic.  Thanks again for doing all the leg work to make it understandable for the masses.

You indicate you have a list of issues...  Is that an internal list or are you feeding it back to the RSGB?

James

On Fri, 22 Oct 2021 at 09:33, Den (M0ACM) <denf.acm@...> wrote:
Noted the V2000 anomaly at 50megs.
I will add it the list of issues noted.

You are absolutely right, the V2000 should do 6 (and 10 ?).

I think the achilles heel of the whole calc situation is going to be the behind the scenes data used to set up the aerial gain data.

It might be well worth downloading the Thilo Kootz model and checking both 2m and 6m for the V2000 with his calc as I am pretty certain HIS tables will include that collinear on 6.

If the 2m figs tie up with rsgb/ofcom, I think you would be well safe accepting his 6m results too (with a suitable note to that effect in your explanation record.

73