EMF Calculation - No Inverted V #EMF

Dom - 2E0WHQ

Following on from this evening's excellent presentation by Den, I thought I'd have a look at the latest RSGB EMF calculator (version 11), which can be downloaded from here:
https://rsgb.org/main/technical/emc/emf-exposure/

Unfortunately, I appear to have fallen at the first hurdle as one of my main antennas is my 20m Inverted V, for which there is no predefined template. The PAEC-1 tables only cover 40m to 160m, so I'm a little stumped. The apex of the inverted V is about 8m and the ends are about 2m from the ground. I guess I could calculate it as a horizontal dipole at 2m, but that would give a ridiculous and inaccurate near field zone calculation.

Looks like I've broken the theory already.

Dom, 2E0WHQ