Welcome to Michal Cerveny (OK1GHZ)

Marc (M0KYB)

Hi all,

Following another great contest weekend at Barbury (144Mhz Trophy), I'd like to welcome Michal Cerveny (OK1GHZ) and his partner to this group, which they have just joined.

They heard us during the contest and we were one of the strongest signals so they decided to drive down to Barbury all the way from SHEFFIELD to come and see us! We were quite surprised as we don't often have people drive 3.5 hours to visit us ... They were with us for quite a while and it was lovely to chat and exchange experiences with such an enthusiastic couple, hopefully they will be back and they are very welcome to join us next time.

Thank you Michal for coming to see us and we look forward to meet you again.

73
Marc