#contest - RSGB 144MHz 2022 - M4W entry #contest

Andy Sharman G0UWS/M1G

Good evening,

I trust you have all recovered from the weekend, it was great to be out as a group again, lots of enjoyment, great team of support from organising, getting bits to/from site, setting up, taking down, operating and let’s not forget the important Saturday Lunch & just general social aspects.

I have now submitted the M4W log I have extracted some information for you, if anything is missing please let me know – NOTE I will be away for the rest of the week so responses with further details maybe delayed.

Contest logging Summary:

QSO’S Per Op

Best DX

F1GGS @JN15OV Totalling 721Km

You can view a map of the Contest QSOs here

All comments welcome.

The next planned event will be Saturday 18th June 50Mhz Trophy - I am sure someone over the weekend said they have never experienced the magic band when its open.

Andy G0UWS & team.