Thank you for sorting that out.

73
Graham

On 1 Apr 2022, at 23:08, James (M1DST) <james@...> wrote:

Please send me the file directly to investigate your issue.  I have loaded files from 6 different apps so far and some of them needed tweaking because they didn't quite follow the spec.  This might be the case.

Thanks

On Fri, 1 Apr 2022 at 23:04, Graham (G4OED) via groups.io <grahperry=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi James,

I have been trying to load an adif file to the WAM page but I am getting a message:

“There was a problem uploading your file.  It should be an ADIF.  Please check and try again.”

My file has been exported from Xlog and purports to be a Version 2.2.7 Adif file.

The QSO fields are:

QSO_DATE
TIME_ON
CALL
FREQ
MODE
RST_SENT
STX
RST_RCVD
SRX
GRIDSQUARE

Are these sufficient or are there any that you require that aren’t there?

The header is all free text apart from the ADIF version number, which immediately precedes the <EOH>.

Many Thanks

Graham
G4OED

On 31 Mar 2022, at 13:52, James (M1DST) <james@...> wrote:

I never log mobile transmissions.

On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 at 13:49, Neal (M7TDV) <ttblood@...> wrote:
Thank you for answering, and to all others who have done so too. All very helpful.

A few have mentioned logging every transmission made. I have read in other places that some do not log certain transmissions, e.g. V/UHF when mobile (actually mobile in a car), mostly because of the difficulties in doing so safely. Does anyone log these, and if so how do you do so.. a good memory for callsigns and times and log it when stationary?

Neal