Re: Airfields on the air this weekend

Den (M0ACM)

Do you have a what3words location ?
Den

On Thu, Mar 31, 2022, 10:03 PM Andrew (M1CJE) <andrew@...> wrote:
This weekend we are running an Airfields on the Air special event station at Ramsbury airfield.  We will be there Saturday and Sunday and would be pleased to see anyone who would like to drop by, especially if you fancy having a go at operating.  Generally we will be working on the 40M band SSB using the call sign GB1RY.

Ramsbury airfield is about 1 mile due South of Ramsbury at Darrell's farm.
Lat/Lon W 01°36'36.32" N 51°25'57.27"
UK Grid SU 2739 7058
Nearest postcode is SN8 2HL
We will be set up at the Eastern end of the main runway, there is a paved track and plenty of room to park.
73's
Andrew