Re: Solar Panels & QRM

Bob G0VTA

One would imagine most of any noise would be generated by the inverter/s and switch gear rather than the actual cells?

On 13 Mar 2022, at 10:09, Den (M0ACM) <denf.acm@...> wrote:

I have just thumbed through the SBC booklet that came yesterday with my 2022 Rates letter (it MUST be a quiet Sunday morning!!)...

They announced a scheme (page10) to support the installation of solar panels to private houses later this year.

Has anyone got solar panels, have good relations with neighbours with solar panels or who are involved in the industry of manufacture or installation of these (and their control gear) and who can comment on any QRM issues ?

Den.