Re: Solar Panels & QRM

Tony (G4LDL)

Try sticking the question on the RSGB Technical Groups IO (or whatever it’s called).

LDL.

From: sdarc@groups.io <sdarc@groups.io> On Behalf Of Den (M0ACM)
Sent: 13 March 2022 10:10
To: sdarc@groups.io
Subject: [sdarc] Solar Panels & QRM

I have just thumbed through the SBC booklet that came yesterday with my 2022 Rates letter (it MUST be a quiet Sunday morning!!)...

They announced a scheme (page10) to support the installation of solar panels to private houses later this year.

Has anyone got solar panels, have good relations with neighbours with solar panels or who are involved in the industry of manufacture or installation of these (and their control gear) and who can comment on any QRM issues ?

Den.