The SCIP List 2021 email@example.comPLEASE NOTE
This version of the SCIP list was created in January 2021 to replace the previous version which used YahooGroups, which closed down.
SCIP [Sussex Community Internet Project] is a social enterprise set up in the mid-1990s to provide IT support to not-for-profit organisations across the south east of England.
The SCIP email discussion list was set up in 1998 as a forum for community organisations in and around Brighton and Hove to share community news and ideas, ask and answer questions and keep in touch with what's going on in the community. That includes charities, community groups, public bodies and anyone else who want to share useful information
The SCIP list covers a range of topics of interest and value to the local community, which have become an established part of the list's culture.
It is managed by a moderator who makes sure that we stay true to the original ethos, but still allows for positive growth and change.
We do not accept advertising for events which are run for private profit but we do encourage people to share information about training, events, listings, information about fundraising and other news.
This list is moderated on behalf of SCIP by Mark Walker.
- 760 Members
- 466 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.