Da: satsagen@groups.io [mailto:satsagen@groups.io] Per conto di roberto@...
Inviato: mercoledì 8 aprile 2020 14:22
A: satsagen@groups.io
Oggetto: [satsagen] SWR MEASURE WITH SATSAGEN

Hi all, I am really not an expert, so I am asking help ....

My need is to measure the SWR of a 2,4 Ghz Helix antenna, whic h is the procedure to do this with Satsagen and Adalm Pluto?

Thanks in advance!

Roberto IU2GZZ

Mail priva di virus. www.avast.com

Brian Hougesen

Ciao Roberto.

I have made an order for the 3000GHz SWR bridge on ebay

Maybe an idea for you?

Will test when it gets here.

Brian OZ1SKY

Den 08-04-2020 kl. 17:15 skrev Gianni via groups.io:

You need a directional coupler or an RF bridge this is not included in Pluto .

Of course usable in the 2.4 GHz band .

Let me know

Gianni

Hi all, I am really not an expert, so I am asking help ....

My need is to measure the SWR of a 2,4 Ghz Helix antenna, whic h is the procedure to do this with Satsagen and Adalm Pluto?

Thanks in advance!

Roberto IU2GZZ

Mail priva di virus. www.avast.com

roberto@...

Thanks Gianni !

roberto@...

Good idea !  Thanks Brian !

yvandelaserge

You could also use a directional coupler like this one.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Advanced-800-2500MHz-N-Type-Female-RF-Coaxial-Directional-Coupler-200W-50-Ohms/113844661441?hash=item1a81abacc1:m:mWxOoGx_URFUWQz6ckK_Img