Re: SATK Status

Fish Fish

Harold Grovesteen wrote:

[...]
I develop SATK on Linux. Have not used Windows since
about 2003. I have at this late date no idea how SATK
is used on Windows. I know a few users do use it on
Windows.
<me: raises hand>

Suggestions from Windows users are particularly desirable
and any contributions for this environment would be
appreciated.
When I find time (HA!) I will try to write up how I myself do it via Visual Studio.

Thanks and Happy Bare-Metal'ing,
I always do. :)

Thank you for all of your effort on SATK over the years, Harold!

Much appreciated, buddy!

p.s. You still have some open GitHub Issues, some (most?) of which can probably be closed:

https://github.com/s390guy/SATK/issues

--
"Fish" (David B. Trout)
Software Development Laboratories