Sent: 02 February, 2018 16:19
Subject: Re: [sar-l] RIP -ANDRE KRITZINGER

This is very unexpected and so sad. My condolences to the family. I never had the opportunity to meet him, but I know that we lost a great man.
Best regards,
Dawie Kuyler.

On 02 Feb 2018 16:06, "du Preez" <ldupr@...> wrote:

Our father André Kritzinger passed away this morning at about (ETA for the SALM friends). This is now the saddest day of my life. He died peacefully whilst André E Kritzinger was bathing him. I will inform you all of the funeral arrangements.

Join sar-l@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.