Re: RIP -ANDRE KRITZINGER

André Kritzinger

This is Andre Jr, the colonel son

Our father André Kritzinger passed away this morning at about (ETA for the SALM friends). This is now the saddest day of my life. He died peacefully whilst André E Kritzinger was bathing him. I will inform you all of the funeral arrangements

https://www.facebook.com/annemarie.kritzinger.14/posts/319444495232263 (post by my sister earlier today)

My dad always talked about the all the online groups and I know he was well woven into the community, I wish to thank you all within the community, my dad really enjoyed getting advice and providing it on the odd occasion.  He asked me to reply to all the groups and I’m using the last email list.  Please forward to the people in the community as I don’t have the full lists unfortunately.

Andre E Kritzinger

Sent: 02 February, 2018 16:19
Subject: Re: [sar-l] RIP -ANDRE KRITZINGER

This is very unexpected and so sad. My condolences to the family. I never had the opportunity to meet him, but I know that we lost a great man.
Best regards,
Dawie Kuyler.

On 02 Feb 2018 16:06, "du Preez" <ldupr@...> wrote:

Our father André Kritzinger passed away this morning at about (ETA for the SALM friends). This is now the saddest day of my life. He died peacefully whilst André E Kritzinger was bathing him. I will inform you all of the funeral arrangements.

Join sar-l@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.