History by Locomotive no. 352 - 2011
* The Tunisian government falls when President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali flees to Saudi Arabia.
* Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak resigns after widespread protests calling for his departure.
* A magnitude 6.3 earthquake severely damages Christchurch, New Zealand's second-largest city, killing 185.
* The Syrian Civil War begins.
* A magnitude 9.0 earthquake and subsequent tsunami on the east of Japan kills 15,840 and leaves 3,926 missing.
* Osama bin Laden, founder and leader of al-Qaeda, is killed in Pakistan.
* The 14th Dalai Lama is refused a visa to attend the 80th birthday celebration of Desmond Tutu.
* Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi is killed in Sirte.
André, Cape Town
Converted from Horribly Oversized to Nano in 1978