No. 266 - 1939
* Slovakia proclaims independence from Czechoslovakia.
* Germany occupies the remaining part of Bohemia and Moravia and Czechoslovakia ceases to exist.
* The Slovak-Hungarian War begins, and ends with Slovakia ceding eastern territories to Hungary.
* The last remaining Jewish enterprises in Germany are closed by the Nazis.
* A Heinkel He 178, the first turbojet-powered aircraft, flies for the first time piloted by Captain Erich Warsitz.
* The Second World War begins with the German Invasion of Poland.
* Jan Smuts becomes Prime Minister of South Africa again.
André, Cape Town
Converted from Horribly Oversized to Nano in 1978