Salish 100 Small Boat Cruise Salish100@groups.ioFor participants or those interested in the Salish 100, an annual multi-day cruise-in-company throughout various parts of the Salish Sea. The event is chiefly sponsored by the Northwest Maritime Center and the Port Townsend Pocket Yachters, both located in Port Townsend, Washington. It currently accommodates 100+ small craft approximately 23' and under (sail, power, and oars/paddle). One to two dozen larger support boats accompany the fleet. In 2020 we will be traversing 100 nautical miles from Olympia to Port Townsend in 7 days, July 10 to July 16.
- 143 Members
- 19 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.