St. Jonah's Walk for Life team

Jennifer Companik

Dear Parish Family,

Thank you for the generous donations you gave to the Houston Coalition for Life, offering support to the unborn and their families, and sponsoring our team in the Walk for Life!

Our team will walk this Thursday at 2:00 p.m. at the Peckinpaugh Preserve off of Riley Fuzzel Rd.  We invite you to join us!  Please let me know if we should expect you.

If you have not had a chance to donate to the Houston Coalition for Life, there is still time to give during the Walk.  They extended the fundraiser for another 30 days.  Simply follow this link to make a donation:events.fundeasy.com/21951 (To attribute your gift our team, scroll down to the list of Top Teams and click on our team name.)

In Christ,
Jennifer Companik