Reminder: Bible Study tonight

Archpriest John Whiteford

We will have our next Bible study on the Book of Acts, in the parish hall tonight (Tuesday, November 30th), at 7:00 p.m. We will have Small Compline at 6:15 p.m., followed by refreshments and then start the Bible Study at 7:00 p.m. However, for those who cannot come in person, they can participate via Google Meets by logging in at 7:00 p.m. at this link: https://meet.google.com/shn-tbnc-eai

We will be covering chapter 6 and 7 tonight.

Archpriest John Whiteford
St. Jonah Orthodox Church
Blog: http://fatherjohn.blogspot.com/

"This is the cause of all evils: the ignorance of the Scriptures. We go into battle without arms, and how ought we to come off safe?" -St. John Chrysostom, Homily IX on Colossians.