Reminder: Bible Study Tonight at 7:00 p.m.

Archpriest John Whiteford

The next Bible Study on the book of Daniel will be held tonight (Tuesday, June 1st), at 7:00 p.m. at the parish hall. We will be discussing Daniel 7. For those who want to participate remotely, they can login at this link at that time: https://meet.google.com/vmz-hjet-rkq

For those coming in person, we will do Small Compline at 6:15, and have some refreshments before beginning the study.

Archpriest John Whiteford
St. Jonah Orthodox Church
Blog: http://fatherjohn.blogspot.com/
Parler: https://www.parler.com/profile/Frjohnwhiteford/

"This is the cause of all evils: the ignorance of the Scriptures. We go into battle without arms, and how ought we to come off safe?" -St. John Chrysostom, Homily IX on Colossians.