Psalter Reading for John Gentry

Laura Ibañez

Dear Parish Family,

We need volunteers to read the Psalter at the church throughout the night from Monday night, June 6th, after the Panikhida for John Gentry until Tuesday morning at 10:00 am when the funeral service will begin. Please follow this link to the sign up for the Psalter Reading:

In Christ,
Laura Ibañez

Laura Ibañez

Dear Parish Family,

We still have many slots open to read the Psalter at the church throughout the night from Monday night, June 6th, after the Panikhida for John Gentry until Tuesday morning at 10:00 am when the funeral service will begin. Please follow this link to the sign up for the Psalter Reading:

In Christ,
Laura Ibañez