Prosphora baking class - rescheduled to March 18, 2021

Matushka Patricia Whiteford

Fr. John made the announcement on Sunday that I will be giving a class on how to make prosphora on March 12th, but a couple of ladies could not make it as planned.

We will try again on March 18, 2021, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and meet at the church parish hall.  We will focus on making the "Lamb" to be served at the liturgies.

This will be a test run to see if we can cut down the kneading time with the help of many hands, we may get done sooner than 1 p.m.  I am hoping this will become an ongoing project that we do together as a group every 2 or 3 months depending on the needs of the cycle of services in the future.

Please email or text me privately if you are interested.  Thank you in advance for your willingness to serve God in His Holy Church.

In Christ,
Matushka Patricia

"Love, is the very highest form of prayer. If prayer is the queen of the virtues, then Christian love is God, for God is love." by Archmandrite Alipius