Power at the Church / Services tonight

Archpriest John Whiteford

Hello Folks,

As those of you who were present for the liturgy this morning are already aware, we had no electricity at the Church this morning, and it got very warm before the Liturgy is over. As of right now, the power is still not back on, and so before you head to Church for Vigil this evening, be sure to check your e-mail first to see if the power is back on. If the power is not restored, we will have to cancel services this evening. If it comes to that, you can of course do a reader service at home, or go to services at another Orthodox parish that is having services this evening.

Look for an e-mail by around 5:30 p.m.

Archpriest John Whiteford
St. Jonah Orthodox Church
Blog: http://fatherjohn.blogspot.com/
Parler: https://www.parler.com/profile/Frjohnwhiteford/

"This is the cause of all evils: the ignorance of the Scriptures. We go into battle without arms, and how ought we to come off safe?" -St. John Chrysostom, Homily IX on Colossians.