From: saintjonah@groups.io <saintjonah@groups.io> on behalf of Archpriest John Whiteford via groups.io <frjohnwhiteford@...>
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2021 1:05:14 PM
To: saintjonah@groups.io <saintjonah@groups.io>
Subject: [saintjonah] Is there a computer nerd in the house?

We are trying to find a way to connect a wireless microphone to the laptop that we use to do our livestreams of the services. If someone has a good idea of how to make that work, please contact me.

Archpriest John Whiteford
St. Jonah Orthodox Church
Blog: http://fatherjohn.blogspot.com/
Parler: https://www.parler.com/profile/Frjohnwhiteford/

"This is the cause of all evils: the ignorance of the Scriptures. We go into battle without arms, and how ought we to come off safe?" -St. John Chrysostom, Homily IX on Colossians.

James Holloway

It’s very likely a Bluetooth mike, so pair it with Bluetooth, and then make the microphone the input device in sound settings.

Sent from wherever I am

On May 15, 2021, at 1:19 PM, Hollowbeck Solutions, LLC <mholloway@...> wrote:

Billy says that he will do some research and get back to you with a solution..if nothing else I will contact my IT vendor and see what he comes up with if Billy can't come up with a solution.