From: Houston Coalition for Life <christine@...>
Date: Mon, Aug 16, 2021 at 2:43 PM
Subject: Run/Walk for Life 2021!
To: <jencompanik@...>

This is our annual fundraiser which helps us to keep our
Blue Blossom Pregnancy Centers open!

· Receive Online Donations
· Manage your Sponsor list
· Share via Facebook, email and more

Go here to register or sponsor one of our walkers or runners.

Comprised of our Big Blue Bus, Baby Blue Bus, our Maternal Assistance Office with our Curriculum of Life Program and our soon to be third mobile crisis pregnancy center!!
All three locations locations offer free pregnancy tests, free ultrasounds and Christian Counseling. Our third mobile crisis pregnancy center will offer the same.
Be part of this life-saving work by raising funds and awareness through our 5K Run or 2 Mile Walk!
Saturday, September 11, 2021
All Saints Church (in the Heights)
215 E. 10th Street
Houston, TX. 77008
8-11AM
The walk and the run are on Heights Boulevard, one block from the church.
Prizes for top participants:
The number one walker or runner will receive a $750 Visa gift card
The number two walker or runner will receive a $500 Visa gift card
The number one group or church will receive a table for ten at our 2022 Benefit Dinner!
Our Top Ten Walkers will each receive 2 tickets to our 2022 Benefit Dinner!
HELP SAVE MOMS AND THEIR UNBORN CHILDREN
FROM THE HORROR OF ABORTION
BY KEEPING THE BLUE BLOSSOM PREGNANCY CENTERS ON THE ROAD!
If you can't be at our Run/Walk for Life on September 11th, you can do the run or walk wherever you like and whenever you like!

To the work of Houston Coalition for Life
...ending abortion in Houston peacefully and prayerfully!
Know someone who would like this email? Share it with them.
Did someone share this email with you?
SIGN-UP to receive the latest HCL news!

Houston Coalition for Life | P.O. Box 301094, Houston, TX 77230
Unsubscribe jencompanik@...
Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice
Sent by christine@... powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.