From: thomasmartinevind@... <thomasmartinevind@...>
To: "rector@..." <rector@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 04:13:33 PM CDT
Subject: Moving to Spring

Hi Father,

This is Thomas Evind and my wife Xenia and I are planning to move to Spring Texas. We should be ready to unload our things at the Pierpont in Spring on October 27.  We would greatly appreciate a volunteer to help us unload as Xenia is pregnant and shouldn’t be lifting.  We request your prayers. If someone is available they can text or call me at:

707-791-8853

Thank You!

Thomas

--
Sent with Tutanota, the secure & ad-free mailbox.