Fw: Bible Study Tonight

Archpriest John Whiteford

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Fr. John Whiteford" <frjohnwhiteford@...>
To: "Sarah Riccardi-Swartz" <riccardi@...>
Sent: Tue, May 4, 2021 at 2:09 PM
Subject: Bible Study Tonight
Christ is risen!

Hello Folks,

Just a reminder that we will be resuming our Tuesday night Bible Study tonight at 7:00 p.m. For those coming in person, we will do the Paschal Hours at 6:30, and then have some snacks before we begin. We will be discussing Daniel 4. For those who want to participate remotely, they can login at this link at that time: https://meet.google.com/yuy-ohmi-bpm

Archpriest John Whiteford
St. Jonah Orthodox Church
Blog: http://fatherjohn.blogspot.com/
Parler: https://www.parler.com/profile/Frjohnwhiteford/

"This is the cause of all evils: the ignorance of the Scriptures. We go into battle without arms, and how ought we to come off safe?" -St. John Chrysostom, Homily IX on Colossians.