Diocesan Assembly

Archpriest John Whiteford

Hello Folks,

Our diocese normally has an assembly every 3 years. Each parish sends delegates, both clergy and laity.

The assembly will be held in a retreat center near Temple, Texas, from the evening of October 2nd, through the afternoon of October 6th.

Our parish can send up to 7 laymen as delegates. If you are a member of the parish, and are both willing and able to attend, please let me know. We have to send in the list of delegates relatively soon.

Archpriest John Whiteford
St. Jonah Orthodox Church
Blog: http://fatherjohn.blogspot.com/

"This is the cause of all evils: the ignorance of the Scriptures. We go into battle without arms, and how ought we to come off safe?" -St. John Chrysostom, Homily IX on Colossians.