Bible Study Reminder / Kursk Icon

Archpriest John Whiteford

Hello Folks,

We will have a Bible Study on the book of Daniel will begin tomorrow (Tuesday, March 23rd), at 7:00 p.m. at the parish hall. For those who want to participate remotely, you can login at https://meet.google.com/vww-bavh-gem

Bring your Bible.

Next week, on Tuesday, March 30th, we will have the Kursk Icon at our parish, and will serve a moleben beginning at 6:30 p.m.

In Christ,

Archpriest John Whiteford
St. Jonah Orthodox Church
Blog: http://fatherjohn.blogspot.com/
Parler: https://www.parler.com/profile/Frjohnwhiteford/

"This is the cause of all evils: the ignorance of the Scriptures. We go into battle without arms, and how ought we to come off safe?" -St. John Chrysostom, Homily IX on Colossians.