Anne Kellas

Archpriest John Whiteford

Hello Folks,

As I announced on Sunday, Anne Kellas passed away that morning. Please pray for her and her family. She is Thekla Podrasky's older daughter, and unfortunately there was no planning ahead for funeral expenses. If you would like to contribute, we will take a special collection this Sunday for that purpose, or you can donate online here:

Just note that it is for the Thekla Fund.

In Christ,

Archpriest John Whiteford
St. Jonah Orthodox Church
Blog: http://fatherjohn.blogspot.com/
Parler: https://www.parler.com/profile/Frjohnwhiteford/

"This is the cause of all evils: the ignorance of the Scriptures. We go into battle without arms, and how ought we to come off safe?" -St. John Chrysostom, Homily IX on Colossians.