An email group for ladies of St. Jonah

Jennifer Companik

Dear Ladies,

I created a groups.io email group for the ladies of St. Jonah Orthodox Church.  It is called stjladies@groups.io.  This is one email address that you can use to message other ladies of the church about invitations for activities and get-togethers.  For instance, if you would like to host a needlework day at your house, make a playdate for moms and kids, or invite others to join you for tea or at a park, you can easily invite many ladies from the parish at one time. I am inviting any woman from the church to join, since we have varied interests that do not limit us to just moms, singles, wives, etc.  To join the group, go to this website https://groups.io/g/stjladies and send an email to the subscribe address!

Let me know if you have any questions.

In Christ,

Jennifer Companik