Used Cars and Tile work

Archpriest John Whiteford

Hello Folks,

The Morgan family just moved into the area, and they are wondering if anyone is either selling a car, or can recommend a used car buying avenue? Also, they need someone who can lay tile, so if you have a good recommendation for that, please let me know.

In Christ,

Archpriest John Whiteford
St. Jonah Orthodox Church
Blog: http://fatherjohn.blogspot.com/

"This is the cause of all evils: the ignorance of the Scriptures. We go into battle without arms, and how ought we to come off safe?" -St. John Chrysostom, Homily IX on Colossians.

Jessica Kravtsov

Hi Fr. John,

I attached the card of the man who did bathroom tile work for us. He did it through a contractor, but gave me his card for his own, on the side thing.