House Blessings

Archpriest John Whiteford

Hello Folks,

I am working on the house blessing schedule for this coming year. If you have moved since last year, and your home has not been blessed, we can do the blessing of a new home, and do it before Theophany -- so if you fall into that category, please let me know.

Also, if for some reason you do not want to have your home blessed this year, before Lent begins, let me know that too. Once I have the tentative schedule ready, I will post it.

In Christ,

Archpriest John Whiteford
St. Jonah Orthodox Church
Blog: http://fatherjohn.blogspot.com/
Parler: https://www.parler.com/profile/Frjohnwhiteford/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/FrJohnWhiteford

"This is the cause of all evils: the ignorance of the Scriptures. We go into battle without arms, and how ought we to come off safe?" -St. John Chrysostom, Homily IX on Colossians.