Reminder: Bible Study tonight

Archpriest John Whiteford

The Bible Study on the book of Daniel will be held tonight (Tuesday, May 11th), at 7:00 p.m. at the parish hall. We will be discussing Daniel 5. For those who want to participate remotely, they can login at this link at that time: https://meet.google.com/hkt-xxwj-ups

For those who are coming in person, we will do Small Compline at 6:15 p.m., and then have some refreshments before the Study begins.

Archpriest John Whiteford
St. Jonah Orthodox Church
Blog: http://fatherjohn.blogspot.com/
Parler: https://www.parler.com/profile/Frjohnwhiteford/

"This is the cause of all evils: the ignorance of the Scriptures. We go into battle without arms, and how ought we to come off safe?" -St. John Chrysostom, Homily IX on Colossians.

Join saintjonah@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.