Please sign up to provide food for Sunday trapeza from Oct. - Dec. 2021

Matushka Patricia Whiteford

Dear Church family,

In order for us to have Sunday school and allow our church family to fellowship after the liturgy, we need everyone (single young men and women, family with/without children, catechumens, young or old) to participate to make trapeza possible. The more people participate, the less it will cost to provide the food, and in fewer frequency.

Please take a moment to click on the link below to read the detailed instructions on how it works, i.e. your responsibilities, what kind of food you need to buy, when you need heat up the frozen food and make coffee, how much you need to reimburse the Sisterhood for the pre-purchased food, etc. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

Thank you in advance for your willingness to help. May God bless our growing church family as we study His Words and apply them to our lives for His glory!

In Christ,
Matushka Patricia

Join saintjonah@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.