Garage Sale Sign Up and Flyer

Sara Shephard

Dear Parish Family,

The Sisterhood Garage Sale is quickly approaching and we need your help. Please remember that you may bring donated items to the church before or after services, as well as next week during the day. If you are available, please consider signing up for a time to assist in the preparation or during the sale itself using the following link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d45aaaa2ba0fd0-garage

I have also attached a digital flyer. We would love for you to share a copy of it on your social media, your neighborhood pages, workplaces, and your nextdoor app. Thank you all for your help!

In Christ,
Matushka Sara

Join saintjonah@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.