Re: Sharing Reaper audio over Teams / Zoom?

Jason Merrington

Hi. I just got a crash course in this yesterday but still don't really know much, but if this helps, once you create a meeting in zoom, tab until you hear "copy meeting link", then you can email the link to any email and if they click on it they are immediately also in the meeting. When I first started, my signature mtk12 was configured so I could hear the others, but my mic on my laptop, or I believe as you suggest, secondary interface, was set to a sound input mic in my studio, but when you tab to audio options in the zoom meeting you can arrow down or up until you hear your system default sound card mentioned and zoom will work. Zoom is a stunningly awesome tool; conversations continents apart take place instantly in real time and with no long distance bill. Hope this assists.

Join rwp@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.