Re: RSServer/RSClient Version 8.3.4.13 has been released!

Jim Gerweck

Is that the only issue?

Thanks,
Jim

On Dec 13, 2019, at 15:57, carlton.branch@... wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi all,
=================================
December 13, 2019 --
This week we discovered an issue in 8.3.4.13 that prevented some timers from uploading to results to Race Roster correctly.
While we investigate this issue, we have reverted the latest release back to 8.3.4.12.
We will update the community once the issue has been resolved and 8.3.4.13 has been re-released.
Anyone who has downloaded version 13, is kindly asked to download the RunScoreUpdate executable which will revert the change back to version 8.3.4.12.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
Carlton

This is Carlton from Race Roster and one of the developers on the RunScore team.
We have just released RSServer/RSClient Version 8.3.4.13

This version makes some key improvements on the resilience of the connectivity between the RS client and server, and to memory management within RunScore to improve the stability of RunScore server application.
You can find the latest version here.

If you encounter any issues with the RunScore application, or just want to provide some feedback on the program, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@...

Carlton

Join runscore@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.