Re: Updating variables in RunScore

AREEP - Josh Merlis

Hi Kei,

The quick reply is appreciated.

And, affectionately stated with great respect for the power of RS, I see a very powerful outcome if done correctly. ;)

Hope to see you in FL this winter!

Best,
Josh

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 8:55 AM Steven "Kei" Keith <kei@...> wrote:
On 10/28/2019 07:42, AREEP - Josh Merlis wrote:
Is it possible to update a variable in Runscore outside of ENTRIES.INI?

Put another way, let's say I declare a variable
%last_update_date% in ENTRIES.INI

and then every time I run a listing, I want that variable to update within the code of that listing,

how is that achieved?

There currently is no capability to update the entries.ini externally.  I don't see a way to do this, but I am sure the team will look at it.  I see a very dangerous outcome if this is done wrong.

Kei

Join runscore@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.