System crash help.

John & Krystal Luaces

Looking for someone who can verify a crash scenario I am having.  It with a version of RS since I think Labor day and a Chronomix 737.

You can initialize the timer on either the client or server, but the minute you open the results screen on the client both sides of RunScore crash.

Server running stand alone has been fine.

If it’s the current RS version, 10.24.2019, the client results screen will like already be locked up when you open it.  If it’s an older version it may take a couple of time inputs or bib number inputs to crash.

Alan doesn’t have a 737, so he can verify my issue, but was hoping someone else may have one and give it a try.

Thanks,

John

Join runscore@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.