Re: RQuantLib v4.0.0 for Ubuntu 20

Dirk Eddelbuettel

On 17 May 2020 at 01:36, John Paul Broussard wrote:
| I actually figured it out, though, and only though an attempt to "purge" QuantLib's install.

Excellent!

| So, user error on my part... I suppose sometimes I need to take a look at the build versions to insure they are the latest, or at least referencing the same version.

I was suspecting something but because it can be within the package sytem, or
without, it is hard to check. Sometimes it is the simple things eg

$ locate ql/quantlib.hpp

or

$ locate libQuantLib.so

to check you don't have a version in /usr AND in /usr/local.

Glad you have it working! And thanks for the kind words.

Dirk

--
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | @edd

Join rquantlib@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.