Topics

Small Business Accountant Recommendation?

Patrick Bock <patrickbock@...>

Hi friends,

My small business is growing quickly and I find myself in need of a capable accountant who can help me stay compliant, pay my taxes on time, and provide basic bookkeeping/advising services.

Do any of you have someone you'd recommend?

Thanks in advance,
Patrick
W Chapman St

Lorraine Barnes

I have the perfect person his name is James Pearson his email is jrpearson@...

He is a CMA a graduate of UVA is an expert at Small Business Accounting

I can do a email intro if you like, he's helped me and several of my clients!

I hope this helps

Best

Lorraine

Lorraine R. Barnes
President
Please excuse any typos being sent from my IPhone

On Aug 29, 2017, at 6:11 PM, Patrick Bock patrickbock@... [rosemontva] <rosemontva-noreply@...> wrote:

Hi friends,

My small business is growing quickly and I find myself in need of a capable accountant who can help me stay compliant, pay my taxes on time, and provide basic bookkeeping/advising services.

Do any of you have someone you'd recommend?

Thanks in advance,
Patrick
W Chapman St

Sharon Bliss <yalazuz@...>

I've been using Jason Osser, CPA, for years for both my business and personal taxes. I recommend him very highly - he keeps me right on track, doing my bookkeeping and taxes. Actually, I saw him just this morning.
Please tell him that I referred him.
Jason Osser, 571-373-2489.
Sharon

Sharon N. Bliss