Group DescriptionThis is the electronic communication group for full Members of Rails in the Garden Incorporated (RitG). It is intended for the dissemination of information, invitations, RitG administrative notices and general items of garden railway interest between Members and by the RitG Committee.
If as a Member you have specific issues with the way RitG is being managed, events conducted or the way other members are conducting themselves, please consider directing messages in the first instance directly to one or more of firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org rather than generally to this group.
For issues about your membership of this ritg-aus group contact email@example.com
For issues with the RitG website (www.ritg.org.au) contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 56 Members
- 1,527 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.