The Universal Antidote

Cheryl Hedges

In case anyone has an interest. Valuable information. Over 5000 doctors in 25 countries have had 99.3% success rate in treating Covid and 100% success when used to prevent. Needless to say, this is highly censored. You cannot find it on Google, YouTube, etc. There are very many videos on the topic on Brighteon, including doctor testimonials and instructional videos. Andreas Kalcker, PhD, has devoted his life to this and his videos are also found on Brighteon. I am going to resend this email through my ProtonMail account as I have found that Yahoo sensors many emails.

Many blessings,
Cheryl

Kevin Bjornson

Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) gives the oxygen benefit,
while chlorine dioxide (CO2, Chlorine not carbon) provides the oxygen
but also the chlorine. Hydrogen is better than chlorine.

On Saturday, July 24, 2021, 10:50:47 PM PDT, Cheryl Hedges <cavaliercreations@...> wrote:

In case anyone has an interest. Valuable information. Over 5000 doctors in 25 countries have had 99.3% success rate in treating Covid and 100% success when used to prevent. Needless to say, this is highly censored. You cannot find it on Google, YouTube, etc. There are very many videos on the topic on Brighteon, including doctor testimonials and instructional videos. Andreas Kalcker, PhD, has devoted his life to this and his videos are also found on Brighteon. I am going to resend this email through my ProtonMail account as I have found that Yahoo sensors many emails.

Many blessings,
Cheryl

tely49

Kevin, I have a lot of experience with chlorine dioxide, but very little with hydrogen peroxide.  Do you have any idea how to translate doses?  Like, for instance, what would be the equivalent, in hydrogen peroxide, of numbers of activated drops of chlorine dioxide?

Tely

jenny goodhealth

Yes, I also want to know.  In addition, where to get food grade hydrogen peroxide?  Thanks.

Jen

On Sunday, July 25, 2021, 08:58:43 PM PDT, tely49 <tely@...> wrote:

Kevin, I have a lot of experience with chlorine dioxide, but very little with hydrogen peroxide.  Do you have any idea how to translate doses?  Like, for instance, what would be the equivalent, in hydrogen peroxide, of numbers of activated drops of chlorine dioxide?

Tely

davidneedler@...

Here is where I bought mine a few years ago: https://www.intothegardenofeden.com/35-food-grade-hydrogen-peroxide .

Ivanka Hanes

ON LINE

On Monday, July 26, 2021, 09:10:36 AM PDT, jenny goodhealth via groups.io <jenny_goodhealth2@...> wrote:

Yes, I also want to know.  In addition, where to get food grade hydrogen peroxide?  Thanks.

Jen

On Sunday, July 25, 2021, 08:58:43 PM PDT, tely49 <tely@...> wrote:

Kevin, I have a lot of experience with chlorine dioxide, but very little with hydrogen peroxide.  Do you have any idea how to translate doses?  Like, for instance, what would be the equivalent, in hydrogen peroxide, of numbers of activated drops of chlorine dioxide?

Tely

jenny goodhealth

Hi Da I’d l.  Kevin & everyone,

Please clarify which is more effective in treatment Lyme & co-infections (bartonella, mycoplasma & babesia) & a variety of fungus, bacteria,  virus & parasites:  MMS or 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide??? Thanks

Jen

On Monday, July 26, 2021, 12:29:50 PM PDT, davidneedler via groups.io <davidneedler@...> wrote:

Here is where I bought mine a few years ago: https://www.intothegardenofeden.com/35-food-grade-hydrogen-peroxide .

Kevin Bjornson

Ivermectin is indicated for parasites.

For fungus, bacteria, virus etc probably the best is ozone injections 2x weekly.
Dr. Jonathan Wright is on the scientific advisory board of the Life Extension Institute,
and although he's getting on in years he's still on the cutting edge.
Ozone injections should be done by an MD or ND or under their supervision.

If the Lyme disease is long-standing, probably it has migrated to various parts of the body, including the nervous system.
The main problem is, ozone injections have difficulty penetrating into the spinal cord; there is a way around that but it is dangerous.

I'm not sure how long the injections would be necessary,
you should seek a doctor on the cutting edge to see what else might supplement that.
The Life Extension Institute has a free live chat on the phone,
but call their main number from their website. They sell vitamins.

The UW was going to do a trial on ozone for lyme, but that was cancelled by the powers that be.

I think a Rife machine would be the most elegant solution and could supplement ozone;
but finding a good machine and knowing the right frequency, that's difficult.

On Friday, August 27, 2021, 08:15:32 AM PDT, jenny goodhealth via groups.io <jenny_goodhealth2@...> wrote:

Hi Da I’d l.  Kevin & everyone,

Please clarify which is more effective in treatment Lyme & co-infections (bartonella, mycoplasma & babesia) & a variety of fungus, bacteria,  virus & parasites:  MMS or 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide??? Thanks

Jen

On Monday, July 26, 2021, 12:29:50 PM PDT, davidneedler via groups.io <davidneedler@...> wrote:

Here is where I bought mine a few years ago: https://www.intothegardenofeden.com/35-food-grade-hydrogen-peroxide .

Elizabeth

https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/

[...]

Speaking from personal experience only, I did not tolerate IV ozone therapy well, my practitioner had a very difficult time at best keeping a vein "open" for an entire session and the therapy was very expensive. I also tried dozens of doses of IV vitamin C with minimal benefit. MMS has been a literal godsend as I have suffered with increasing neuro Lyme symptoms for decades with seizures, severe headaches, light and sound intolerance, etc. While not yet "cured", in a few short weeks I do feel like life is better as symptoms are waning. My experience with oral peroxide was relatively brief but did not accomplish as much in this short a time as MMS. Again, this is only my experience and yours may be quite different.

Blessings!

[...]

brad na

Hi Cheryl,

Could you send details on where do you buy mms from and what dosage/frequency do you take.

Thank you

On Aug 28, 2021, at 5:51 AM, Cheryl Hedges <cavaliercreations@...> wrote:

[...]

u34rb

Hi Jenny, please be very, very, very careful with 35% hydrogen peroxide!

Do you know what dilutions to use. Do you know about fasting before and after each dose?

If you've got brain fog, such as from Lyme, get someone else to monitor whatever you do with hydrogen peroxide, otherwise, you could end up in a hospital, possibly DOA.

Regards, Rodney.

M.E. unlisted

Please explain re doa n use of 35% hydrogen peroxide use.  I am aware it must be diluted

On Sun, Aug 29, 2021 at 1:50 AM, u34rb
<u34rb@...> wrote:
Hi Jenny, please be very, very, very careful with 35% hydrogen peroxide!

Do you know what dilutions to use. Do you know about fasting before and after each dose?

If you've got brain fog, such as from Lyme, get someone else to monitor whatever you do with hydrogen peroxide, otherwise, you could end up in a hospital, possibly DOA.

Regards, Rodney.

Cheryl Hedges

Hi Brad,

I am only sharing my experience, everyone must do their own research before applying any alternative therapy.

I had purchased sodium chlorite flakes from Prescribed for Life and HCL from Amazon which I diluted according to Jim Humble's instructions. I started with 1 drop of each solution morning and night and have increased up to 3-5 drops, 3-5 times per day, adjusting downward if herxing becomes too much.

I am now also experimenting with CDS (Chlorine Dioxide Solution, 1ml being equal to 1 drop of each part activated) per Andreas Kalcker's instructions, It simply captures the Chlorine Dioxide gas into distilled water, creating a ph neutral solution with the same properties as the MMS activated drops:

I mix the desired amount (3-5ml for me at the present) into approx. 4 oz of cold water and drink immediately, again 3-5 times per day. This formula seems to be easier on the stomach, presumably due to the fact that it is ph neutral. According to Kalcker and others, it can also be used topically, intranasally, etc. when properly diluted and applied. He has many videos on Brighteon and offers his email for direct contact.

Blessings!

<u34rb@...> wrote:
Hi Jenny, please be very, very, very careful with 35% hydrogen peroxide!

Do you know what dilutions to use. Do you know about fasting before and after each dose?

If you've got brain fog, such as from Lyme, get someone else to monitor whatever you do with hydrogen peroxide, otherwise, you could end up in a hospital, possibly DOA.

Regards, Rodney.

jenny goodhealth

Start with 1 drop in 8oz distilled water 3x a day till reach 25 drops in 8oz distilled water 3x a day by adding 1 drop per dosage every day.

Please explain the fasting?

On Saturday, August 28, 2021, 10:50:07 PM PDT, u34rb <u34rb@...> wrote:

Hi Jenny, please be very, very, very careful with 35% hydrogen peroxide!

Do you know what dilutions to use. Do you know about fasting before and after each dose?

If you've got brain fog, such as from Lyme, get someone else to monitor whatever you do with hydrogen peroxide, otherwise, you could end up in a hospital, possibly DOA.

Regards, Rodney.

Kevin Bjornson

People can die from drinking too much water.
Be sure to dilute the H202 with a glass of water.
Of the 35%, 10 drops per glass of water is safe and not unpleasant.
You might want less as a daily maintenance, depending on factors.
If you have an infection, drink hourly.
Drink on empty stomach, about an hour before eating solids.

<u34rb@...> wrote:
Hi Jenny, please be very, very, very careful with 35% hydrogen peroxide!

Do you know what dilutions to use. Do you know about fasting before and after each dose?

If you've got brain fog, such as from Lyme, get someone else to monitor whatever you do with hydrogen peroxide, otherwise, you could end up in a hospital, possibly DOA.

Regards, Rodney.

Roger

I found the best way I could tolerate it is by mixing up a batch in a smalll jar. Then put some water in a Ball jar and place the small jar open inside the Ball Jar floating on top. Then seal up the Ball Jar and leave it over night. The ClO2 permeates the water in the Ball Jar and this water is tolerable to drink.

Roger

Kevin Bjornson

I think hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is effective enough and safer than chlorine dioxide (C1O2).
Ozone injections shouldn't be expensive, as the material cost is minimal.
In the eighties, injections near Seattle were typically $50 per.
In some states, NDs have the same legal status as MDs and are usually more open-minded and cheaper.
Mega-doses of antibiotics might work for Lyme disease, but should be applied soon after infection.
Be sure to re-inoculate your beneficial bacteria.

chlorine dioxide might be viewed as more effective because the chlorine is also a sterilizer. But it is a poison.
You could get a similar potency by taking more often. I don't recommend high dosage of either,
as this might damage the lining of stomach/intestines.

There are some alternatives to needles for injections. Such as this one:
https://gizmodo.com/for-those-who-fear-needles-an-air-jet-alternative-5913234

On Saturday, August 28, 2021, 05:51:26 AM PDT, Cheryl Hedges <cavaliercreations@...> wrote:

[...]

Susan Denison

MMS is NOT chlorine!!!!!

[...]